Construction of a new QC laboratory together with additional office space on Gilead Sciences existing site in Carrigtwohill, Cork. The purpose of this project was to increase the operational floor area available to the QC function, while also creating office space on the first floor for future development..
- Total Floor Area – 1,700 m2
- New 2 storey extension consisting of ground floor laboratory and 1st floor administration area
- Works within an existing live plantroom
- Coordination of connections to existing lab services
- Works undertaken on a live pharmaceutical campus directly adjacent to the quality control laboratory
- Project of the Year – Industrial under €10 Million – 2018 Irish Construction Excellence Awards