If you are considering building a new home it would be well worth considering availing of all or part of our ‘Self-Build / Private Dwelling Service’. This package can be tailored to suit whatever stage you are currently at with your project whether it be pre-planning, pre-tender, tender assessment stage or even if construction has commenced.
Building, renovating or extending your own house can be a very stressful and complicated project to carry out. We provide a full range of quantity surveying services for our clients. Our primary goal is to establish and meet our Client’s objectives, employing a proactive approach to each stage of the project – development process.
We control construction costs by accurate measurement of the work required, the application of expert knowledge of costs and prices of work, labour, materials and plant required, an understanding of the implications of design decisions at an early stage to ensure that good value is obtained for the money to be expended.
You are very welcome to contact us to arrange an initial complimentary consultation to discuss your project and priorities and the key areas that require your consideration if you wish to establish and maintain a realistic budget for your project.
Self Build/Private Dwelling Services include:
- Cost Budgets for new builds and extensions
- Budgets for mortgage/loan approval
- Project management
- Cash Flow Forecasts.
- Advice on project procedures
- Cost monitoring and control.
- Compilation of tenders to various trades
- Subcontractor, labour and materials breakdowns
- Procurement and evaluation.
- Advice on alternative construction methods and materials
- Monitor and report on the project costs.
- Fully detailed program of works.
- Monthly Valuations
- Costing Variations and changes to design and materials
- Materials Lists